I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

♥PROFILE

NAS 1r6!♥
class 1r6 of year 2009
we are all goin 13 tis year (:

♥DESIRE

have fun tgt
be the best class
gd results for o lvls years ltr!


♥FRIENDS

  • Ashikin
  • Claudia
  • Eronica
  • Hilda
  • Jia Yu
  • Jing Wen
  • Janice
  • Triston
  • Yi Shan
  • Bryan
  • Genevieve
  • Emily
  • Jia Li
  • Rachel
  • Malcolm
  • Xin Ying
  • Karwai
  • Wei Xuan
  • Josiah
  • Tissue buyer Xie Yu
    ~more links to be added later~


    For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

    ♥CHATS!



    ♥MEMORIES


    •January 2009

    •February 2009

    •March 2009

    •August 2009


    ♥MUSIC


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ♥CREDITS

    Designer :SIMIN

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    ♥Picture upload:PHOTOBUCKET
    ♥Coding :MINMIN
    ♥Image: 1

    Powered by Blogger




    1R6 BLOGMASTERS:
    Rahmat
    Hilda
    YeeLer
    Royden

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009


    Lol Rahmat aka Yoda and the rertard hu knows nothing here,wanted 2 do this on SAT but here it is, 1R6 IDOL....CHEERS!!!!!!!!
    Here's Ur contestants.....

    1)Malcom

    2)Zhi Yu (the Fish)

    3)Josiah (Barney or Doraemon)

    4)Bryan....this one no nickname :(

    5)Jarod...haha this one obvious :) He is bad

    6)The mouse or rat of the class( Guess it urself!)

    7) And lastly me!! I dont sing well thought haha :)

    (we need ur consent participants)vote,spam all u wan.I'll count it on Friday.The same day ill put the class tee design.

    HAPPY VOTING :)

    P.S. ill try 2 put in a news system thats in my clan website. Itll provide up-2-date info...etc.hw,excursions,CA1 SA1

    nas 1r6 2009!! | 10:13 PM